Toro Stump Grinder
SGR-13 Stump Grinder
- Well balanced and easy to operate
- Lift handles for easy loading
- Exclusive cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth
Well balanced, easy-to-operate and simple to maintain, the SGR-13 turns stumps into mulch without breaking a sweat. With the exclusive cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth, the SGR-13 offers the smoothest cutting experience of any walk-behind grinder on the market.
- Rubber Gaskets: Positioned between handle and frame reduces vibration resulting in less operator fatigue.
- Well-Balanced: Equates to less "muscling" machine while cutting.
- Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch: Durable clutch to handle abuse of stump impact.
- Lift Handles: For easy loading and off-loading.
Belt: Double 3V Belt
Cutting Depth: 11" below grade
Cutting Height: 14" above grade
Cutting Wheel: 9.5" diameter (12-tooth)
Dimensions: 29.5" (74.9cm) W x 76" (193 cm) L x 42" (106.7) H
Weight: 240 lbs. (108.9 kg)