This Self-Priming – Centrifugal Pump is designed to pump muddy water with minute quantities of suspended solids. When pumping water, the pumps are self priming on static suction lifts up to 25 feet (7.6 meters), while with liquids which foam or foam emulsions, the static suction lift is reduced to 10 feet (3 meters). A cast iron impeller with solids handling capabilities is used.
Residential, Commercial Gasoline Engine Driven Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps Portable Contractor Pumps 2AUW, 3AUW
Features and Benefits
- Available in 2 Sizes
- Briggs and Stratton "Power Built" Engine
- Die Cast Aluminum Casing, Engine Housing and Volute
- Durable Cast Iron Impeller
- Fabricated Carry Handle Base, Rugged and Convenient.
- Injection Molded Hose Connectors and Suction Strainer
- Lightweight, Portable and Compact
- Multi-Position Discharge Connection
- Trouble Free Mechanical Seal